Monday, May 22, 2006

Text Messages

May God give you relief for every stress… A sweet song for every sigh… An answer for every trial… And peace for every troubled moment.
(Charlotte)

If sometimes you feel a little down and defeated and depressed, always remember that you were the prettiest, most beautiful and most irresistible egg cell na pinag-agawan ng millions of sperm cells!
(Ate Weng)

Winning a friend's heart is difficult. Yet, I guess you didn't have a hard time with me cause I was born extremely lovable! Nax! Don't protest. Cause I found you the same.
(Babes)

Kung yung dalawang tao lalayo, kanino ka sasama? Sa bestfriend mo na laging andiyan para sa'yo? O sa minamahal mo na nagmamahal din sa'yo? Hirap di ba? Ako wala! Kasi hahanapin ako ni mama ko.
(Babes)

Like water, be peaceful. Like earth, know balance. Like fire, love passionately. Like wind, be free. Life is good…
(Peachy L.)

Everytime you miss me, just put your right hand in front of your heart. Close your eyes and feel the beat…
…baying magiliw…
…handa awit!...
(Babes)

Praise God for a beautiful morning. It may not be an easy day but His guidance and love will enable us to push through despite all odds!
(Lipay)

Wala lang. Wala namang dahilan promise. Sa message na ito, daan lang ako para magnakaw ng sandali sa araw mo at umaasa na mapangiti kita. At masabi mo… "Haha! Si Erika. Namimiss ako. Papansin!"
(Babes)

Alam ko, darating yung araw na mawawalan tayo ng communication. Dami tayo makikilala, magiging kaibigan pero sana wag umabot sa sitwasyon na sabihin mo sa'kin na, "You look familiar. Have we met before?"
(Ate Weng)

One stone is enough to break a glass. One sentence is enough to break a heart. One second is enough to fall in love. And one you is enough to make me happy.
(Babes)

Q: How will a gentleman say to his dinner date na ji-jingle siya?
A: Excuse me. I have to shake hands with a friend of mine who hopes to meet you after dinner.
(Ate Weng)

Anak: Itay, bibili ako ng band peper.
Itay: ANak, wag kang bobo ha? Hindi "band peper" ang tawag dun!
Anak: Ano po ba?
Itay: Kokongban!
(Ate Gigay)

Love with all your heart and accept the unlovable side of others. For anyone can love a rose but only a great heart can include the thorns.
(Ate Weng)

Anak: Itay, bibili ako ng juwicyfruwet.
Itay: Anak, wag kang bobo ha? Hindi "juwicyfruwet" ang tawag dun!
Anak: Ano po ba?
Itay: Babolbam!
(Ate Weng)

What if you meet the guy that you've waited for along time. He smiles and comes close to your way. Then he holds your hand and puts it in his chicks and softly says, "My life will be ending tomorrow. I'm glad I met you."
(Babes)

You're the guitar. I'm the strings. I'm the drummer. You're the drumsticks. You're the head-banging vocalist. I'm the rock song! That's how astig friendship. Really works! Astig di ba?
(Babes)

People may be unkind, just be kind. They may cheat you, just be honest. They may forget your good deeds, just continue doing good. And in the end it's between you and God, not you and them.
(Minnie)

I hold a friend in the deepest part of my heart because a real friend like you comes once in a lifetime. I keep you so deep so I won't lose you!
(Kidjie)

I wake up today smiling as I remember I have someone like you. I hope many years from now, I would still wake up smiling for the same reason. That I have you.
(Ivan)

Mornings are just like painting. You need an inspiration to get you going. A smile to brighten it up. And a message from someone who cares to color your day.
(Kidjie)

A friend is an extension of yourself. Pag wala sila, parang may kulang. Kaya ingatan mo ang sarili mo ha? Kasi I don't want to lose one of the best parts of me.
(Kidjie)

The thigns you hate about me are the things that made me true. Part of who I really am. So it's better that you hate me for who I am. Love me for being someone who I pretend to be.
(She-Ann)

We run so fast to reach our dreams and sometimes, we fall on the ground. But don't despair. Cause the most successfully people in the tricky world are those with wounded knees.
(Kidjie)

I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight for so long is because we fear that something so great won't happen twice.
(Kidjie)

I've learned that to be kind is more important than to be right. That sometimes, what a person needs is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a patient heart that listens.
(Lipay)

No comments: